Indiana Certified automotive recycler exemplary standards (INCARES)
"Program was very comprehensive. I appreciated the knowledge you possess and were able to share and relate to what we do and where we can improve."
- Mike Niedbalski, Mike's Auto Salvage & Towing
- Katrina Kerlin, Car Recyclers, Inc.
"Making [us] aware of all the items that we need to be involved in."
- Stanley Karnik, Legal Chop Shop
"You are very persistent with notifying [when] inspections are done and up to date."
- Andrew Tuttle, Archie's Auto Recycling
"The program worked well for me because you came out, showed me what to change or do better. I put those ideas in place and it wasn't that expensive."
- Chad Hundt, Hundt's Auto Salvage
"Made it a credible honest program. Working hard to educate and help other recyclers to be better."
- Marty Hollingshead, Northlake Auto Recycler
"All good! We love you!"
- Katrina Kerlin, Car Recyclers, Inc
"The program is user friendly and the reminders are helpful when scheduling time to complete tasks. Nice to not have tons of paperwork to have to shuffle through."
- Mike Hierholzer, Ray's Auto Parts, Inc.
"[VET] provides the proper agenda and outline to follow, which makes this program a success. VET covers everything, they make it less of a mystery dealing with the environmental questions of what to do."
-Stanley Karnik, Legal Chop Shop
"The onsite visits are great and the follow up phone calls help keep us on track."
- Mark Maurer, Liberty Auto Salvage